Monday 17 July 2017

no comment?

Hi Folks

Just a quick word or two about participation. It is not mandatory for readers to comment here but it is very easy to do and I would like to hear from you. I would like to hear about your life, your thoughts and perhaps some times a critique of what I write. Plaudits and brick bats accepted with equal interest:)

It is easy to write comments here. You might have to establish you are not a machine, "robot", via a simple recognition device on here, but thats as difficult as it gets. Tell me what is going on with you or maybe, simply say hello. Its not like no one reads this. You know who you are :)



peace

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob
I am one of those who reads your words on regular basis but never feels that I have much to say in response. The EBB has given me a lot of listening pleasure over the past (nearly) 50 years and I have seen the band in Chatham, Gravesend and Deal Kent. You seem to have connections to northern Europe and I too have had great times visiting Scandinavia, Belgium and Germany. I do not enter into political conversations because I don't trust any politician and find good and bad with every party and discussions seem to get no where. I am about to retire and will spend my time (hopefully) playing guitar, painting and travel.
Please keep up with your blogs as find them interesting too.
All the best
Keith

Pete Pool said...

Hi Rob
I too regularly turn to your blog and enjoy what you post and just occasionally make a comment. Hoping to catch you live again sometime soon, maybe the 100 club if I can convince myself of the need to see Focus after all these years. Came to the Cheese & Grain show with Curved Air last year and have to say we were a bit underwhelmed by them. Luckily both you and the evening openers Pheonix River Band made the drive down worthwhile.

Best wishes
Pete from Oxford

edgar broughton said...

Hi Guys, Thank you for your kind comments and thoughts.
If either of you would like to go to the 100 club show, email me at one of the addresses on the contact page of my site and I'll put you both on my guest list plus one so you can both bring a friend.
Best regards.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rob but I won't be able to make the 100 club show unfortunately.

Maybe catch up with you elsewhere?

best wishes

Keith

Pete Pool said...

Hi Rob
Thanks for the offer. I'll contact some friends and see who is interested and get back to you by email.

All the best

Peter

Unknown said...

this post replica ysl bags click this link here now Ysl replica bags Find Out More good quality replica bags